[6pack] Crimping Bullet connectors

Robert McBride rmcbride at mi.rr.com
Tue Jan 13 16:27:24 MST 2009

Lineman pliers predate crimping connectors and crimping tools by about a
hundred years I would guess...They have a wire cutter and the bill is wide
for gripping wires and twisting them... I think they were used to wire the
telegraph wires to the insulators on the poles. Now I use a electricians
tool which is a wire cutter, crimping, screw cutter and wire stripper all in
one, ..Bob M

In a message dated 1/13/2009 5:18:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,