[6pack] electric Fan - Pusher or puller?

Foster, Stan (HP IT) stan.foster at hp.com
Sat Jan 10 22:24:19 MST 2009

I'm using that 16 inch permacool fan from Jegs and it does indeed attach to
the rad surround without too much drama. Someone on this list, and I apologize
because I don't recall who, published a how-to with some very helpful tips as
it needs some minor but important mods to the feet that attach to the rad
surround. I'm using a standard fan switch screwed into a bung that I had
installed at the bottom of the rad by a local shop and also Rick's fan
eliminator kit and this setup has worked well though its first New England
summer which by now feels like a long time ago already.

Stan