[6pack] chrome

Robert Liam Gannon trsix74 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 10 07:20:21 MST 2009

Bob wrote: The total (with NYS tax) was 414$.

The breakdown is:

Center = 192.
L 	   = 96.
R         = 96.

That's about average. I got quotes for front and back and they ranged from
$950 to $1250. The only thing was that due to the amount of surface rust on
the inside of the front bumper, I had to remove the inside box. This is done
to get the inside of the bumper clean in order that the products used by the
chromer are not contaminated. As the bumpers are mostly cosmetic, it did not
make a difference.