[6pack] Electric coolin fan

Mitch ms6453 at optonline.net
Thu Jan 8 12:33:44 MST 2009

Thanks for all the input. It seems like the response is overwhelming for
mechanical fan removal. Although I'm not convinced that electric fans
"never fail" , Joe's research & execution are always top notch.  I'll
give up some efficiency for the time being to gain the extra fan belt
service room for now (the blower goes through belts a little more often
than normal) & run it through the summer then reevaluate. As long as the
car remains with in acceptable temps I'm good. My pusher is modified to
use a simple shroud funneling the air through the radiator.

Thanks again, as usual the help is appreciated.

--
Mitch Seff
Oceanside, N.Y.