[6pack] Engine Front Damper Question

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue Jan 6 15:13:40 MST 2009

Jim,
Are you talking about Rick Patton's Fan Eliminator Kit
(http://www.pattonmachine.com/FanEliminator.htm)

If so, I installed his kit a few years ago
(http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/Fan_Eliminator.htm) and it's a great way to
remove 6 pounds 6 ounces of rotating mass and replace it with just 8 ounces.
As a result you should also see a slight horsepower increase.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD