[6pack] Lord forgive me, an MGA question

ed bratt at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 6 09:48:11 MST 2009

John:

There is probably nothing unusual to look for.  Rust, of course, is
sometimes found in the usual places inside the front of the rear fenders,
and the doglegs.  You could check the real floorboards for wood rot.

 There are a few items for which it is almost impossible to find
replacements.  The only one which comes immediately to mind is the turn
signal indicator switch.

 If you really awfully badly want to get him away from the MGA, we could set
up a swap for my 1976 TR6.  I used to have an MGA, and I miss it.

Ed Bratt
Regina, Saskatchewan
1976 TR6