[6pack] TR6 Wheels

Foster, Stan (HP IT) stan.foster at hp.com
Mon Feb 16 08:29:20 MST 2009

Kendall, round wheels are good and a challenge to achieve with some of the
original steel wheels.

Hard to beat Panasports for appearance and fit. I got 15x6 wheels with the
polished outer rims from Paul Spruell racing in Atlanta who was significantly
less expensive than Moss.

During a recent email thread about tires, Bud Rolofson sent me a picture of
his car which he says has "16 inch Panasports with 205/55Z/R16 Goodyear Eagle
F1 GS-D3 tires" and that is a great combination I think. If Bud doesn't have
that picture online anywhere I can post it on Photobucket.

Stan