[6pack] Triumph for tall drivers

John VanNorman jsvannorman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 12:24:35 MDT 2009

Jim,

Although he in fact may end up being too tall, don't necessarily rule
out a TR6.  I'm 6'5" tall.  There are some things we big guys can do
to squeeze into one.  You can read my article in April 2008 Buckeye
Triumphs newsletter here:

http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/newsletter/PDF_Files/Apr2008.pdf

Also, look at a TR7 or 8.  The first time I sat in one, I was amazed
at the amount of room I had.

John V.