[6pack] height of accelerator pedal

Foster, Stan (HP IT) stan.foster at hp.com
Thu Aug 13 19:13:05 MDT 2009

Andy, my accelerator pedal is slightly lower than the brake but not much. I
find this quite comfortable and arrived at that setting through
experimentation (tried both higher and lower). I have the 3xDCOE carb setup
and as I'm sure you know had to fiddle a bit with linkage to get it all
working right but I have no problem achieving wide open throttle on the Webers
with the pedal at this height.

Stan