[6pack] [TR] TRF Summer Party

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 19:50:54 MDT 2009

In a message dated 8/4/2009 9:25:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dlylis at gmail.com writes:

would  love to go but the distance and my employment situation speak
otherwise. My  plan was to win the bidding for Tom's son and have him drive me but
that  doesn't look like it is going to work out either.
------Original  Message------

Hey I understand but one needs to realize that the TRF Summer Party for
Triumph owners is pretty much like Sturgis is for Harley Davidson guys.
"Time is a Wasting" folks, fix them & drive them before it is too  late.
Feeling a little old I admit,
Darrell