[6pack] question about rear suspension

Navarrette, Vance vance.navarrette at intel.com
Tue Sep 30 08:17:24 MDT 2008

        Sloane:

        From the phrase "is still squatting a bit" I take it that it was
squatting before the conversion, and after the conversion the issue is still
present to some degree. I take it perhaps you hoped that new springs would
resolve it...?
        My guess is that your rear suspension bushings are shot. This is an
extremely common failure, one that is virtually inevitable even on low mileage
cars. Here is a hyperlink to an article on replacing them and adjusting the
camber: http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/Suspension/AdjRS/AdjRS.htm

        Cheers,

        Vance

    Vance Navarrette