[6pack] The TR6 rear-end clunk

im sloane im_sloane at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 04:52:06 MDT 2008

Of course there can be all sorts of rear-problems as you describe. I had
really bad clunking starting off frontwards or backwards that was only
U-joints.

Sloane :)
69-Six> Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 20:47:16 -0500> From: lee at automate-it.com> To:
6pack at autox.team.net> Subject: [6pack] The TR6 rear-end clunk> > I asked this
of the Triumphs list and response was, well, underwhelming (one> response to
me only, none to the list). But this is really bugging me, and I'm> trying to
keep my driver on the road. If I end up pulling the whole rear end> I'm going
to be off the road for a while. Here goes:>