[6pack] Unique TR-6 Paint Job

Foster, Stan stan.foster at hp.com
Mon Sep 8 19:22:07 MDT 2008

Aaron, I knew exactly what this was before I even opened up eBay. This TR6 has
been around for several weeks and this is at least its second listing. The
earlier listing was hinting that this was some special commemorative factory
paint job or something along those lines. What a hoot. He seems to have
dropped that angle for now and currently describes it as originally Olde
English White (whatever that is, is that what White number 19 is ?) with blue
interior.

It looks solid enough so definitely a worthwhile case but it strikes me as a
tad overpriced with a buy it now price of nearly $7k. I would have thought
given the overall condition that about half of that would be a good upper
limit.

Stan