[6pack] Socal machine shop

Sally or Dick Taylor tr6taylor at webtv.net
Mon Sep 8 13:01:56 MDT 2008

Kendall---When it came time for a cylinder bore, I gave the block to United Auto Engine. It's a machine shop on Gage Ave. a couple of miles from my home in Downey, where you visited a few years ago. They hot tanked the block and bored it +.020 to match the pistons I supplied. They also reworked the crank to a +.020, again with the parts supplied by me.

Other major grinding (flywheel, valves, and the like) work was done locally by CC Performance, on Lakewood Blvd. in Lakewood.

If you need their phone numbers, I can dig them out of my records.

Dick