[6pack] seeking easy TR6 windage tray & oil baffle design

Cregg Cowan cregg.cowan at sri.com
Tue Sep 2 13:00:00 MDT 2008

Fellow Sufferers,

I'm replacing thrust washers and oil seals, etc. in a motor that I'll put
in my daily driver/beater (the rods and mains are Vandervell with only ~20K
miles on them).

I'm wondering if there's an easy design for a windage tray and/or oil
baffle --- my favorite roads are twisty I worry about oil starvation.
While I have the motor on the stand it would be simple to fab
something.  If nothing else, a simple vertical baffle can be tack welded in
place.

Suggestions anyone?

Thanks,
Cregg Cowan