[6pack] the sad end of my triumph

Navarrette, Vance vance.navarrette at intel.com
Fri May 30 17:10:36 MDT 2008

	George:

	I would not take it for granted that it is unrepairable. If the
alternative is to sell it in undriveable condition, you will take a bath
on it. You would be much better off getting a used frame swapped in. In
the Portland area British Auto Works will replace your frame with a used
one that has been inspected.
	I bet that it is better for you to have a mechanic swap frames
and then sell it than to sell it in undriveable condition. Just a hunch.
	Do you have an LBC nearby that you can consult with? It may be
that you chould have just a shock tower replaced and not even mess with
a frame swap.
	All I am saying is do not write it off just yet.

	Vance

    Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom
    I think, therefore I go fast