[6pack] Need your opinions, please!

im sloane im_sloane at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 06:56:16 MDT 2008

I heard this story a few years ago. Before a race early in his career, Richard
Petty didn't have enough paint to paint his car. They had about half a gallon
of blue and half a gallon of white. His father Lee suggested just mixing the
two together, and the famous "Petty Blue" was born.

The point: I bet you'll love that car when you get it all put back together
and you'll enjoy talking about the color at every car show you attend. My 69
was originally the same color code as yours, but it's been white my entire
ownership. I think we all romanticize about those green shades with 'racing'
in the name. But in the end they're just different shades of green.

Sloane :)69-Six> Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 13:05:26 -0600> From:
massitti at telus.net> To: 6pack at autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [6pack] Need your
opinions, please!>