[6pack] 6pack Digest, Vol 2, Issue 226

TRDOCTOR at aol.com TRDOCTOR at aol.com
Mon May 26 20:41:46 MDT 2008

I like the color, but, my '6 is emerald green.  I don't find it  offensive in
the least.  Someone with more knowledge of what was "original"  than me will
need to chime in here.

Sam and Carol Clark
Green Country Triumphs
TS45355L  O
CC82030U O
Cell: 918-625-6798

In a message dated 5/26/2008 7:23:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time,