[6pack] Radio install

Bob Peglow rpeglow at optonline.net
Sun May 25 10:37:21 MDT 2008

Hi Kevin,
Mounting it vertically on the transmission tunnel near your right knee might
be a possibility.
You can look down to see the display. Also running the wiring into the
engine compartment will then be simple.
That radio draws 15 amps on transmit (I don't have one, I looked it up),
proper wiring will be important.
Regards,
Bob