[6pack] cartridge oil filter

Sally or Dick Taylor tr6taylor at webtv.net
Sat May 24 13:23:02 MDT 2008

Greg---The direction of the filter should make no difference. I think
the end with smaller hole helped to align the filter to the opening in
the block. Since you don't have the smaller hole with this filter, just
be sure it's as central as you can get it.

Dick

 From: rgperry at earthlink.net(Greg Perry)

Hello List,
While changing the oil and ran out of the original style cartridge
filter with the small bolt hole on one side and the large hole on the
other. The replacement filter has the same size large hole on both ends.
I don't remember if this makes a difference on the oil pressure or
filtration because of the lager opening on one end. Does anyone know the
answer?
Regards,
Greg