[6pack] Rolling Chassis on display at Woodland, CA car show

Andrew Packard apackard68 at comcast.net
Sat May 24 00:16:23 MDT 2008

Jerry:

I had to look twice a couple times since our colour schemes are so similar.
Very cool to see a similar project advancing.  I just saw my tub with paint
on it today, flipped upside down with a lovely signal red single stage.

It looks like you have a stock tranny in yours.  My next challenge is to
solve the problem of the rear engine mount with HVDA conversion and Ratco
frame.

Great to see the progress and good luck!

Andy

  _____