[6pack] selling a TR6

Kendall Larsen mailkendall at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 23 01:09:37 MDT 2008

It could just be the pictures on this laptop but that looks 'French Blue' to me. How close are the Tahiti and French Blue anyhow?
Nice car but you're going to have to wait around for awhile if you want to get a premium for it.
Kendall
French Blue 74.5

--------
The reason for this post is to get advice on what is the best method to actually sell the car.? Where would you guys suggest listing it?? Is the car grossly overpriced?? The expired Ebay link is below.? I set the reserve at $17,250.? I have about $30,000 in the car, not that that is relevant to anything at all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1976-Triumph-TR6-Restored-many-upgrades_W0QQitemZ190217789963QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks as always.? I'm tempted to?just keep?the car for a couple of?years until the market firms back up.