[6pack] selling a TR6

Robert McBride rmcbride at mi.rr.com
Thu May 22 08:00:55 MDT 2008

Mine is a completely stock  same year, color, but with overdrive, radio and
no luggage rack, with under 30,000 miles..  And I don't think I could get
$17,250 for it right now..  So yes with all the work that has been done on
yours which I consider a bad thing and the high mileage I think right now
you are way out of the ballpark as you have found out with the eBay auction
max bid......So if you can keep it and enjoy it till things turn around...if
you can wait that long.....Remember there are a lot of newer better designed
sport cars out there now for people to consider buying...Bob M