[6pack] Inlet Manifold Question

Navarrette, Vance vance.navarrette at intel.com
Mon May 19 10:58:48 MDT 2008

 	Tony:

	If I am reading the article correctly, the gas flow imbalance
was with

	1. The older style manifold
	2. 1-1/2" Zeniths

	If you are running the late head, you will be running the better
flowing late manifold and 1-3/4" Zeniths. So I would expect this to be a
non-issue for you. I believe he commented in the article that with the
newer manifold the issue pretty much went away.

	Vance

    Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom
    I think, therefore I go fast