[6pack] not actually Carb problems

Ian Breyer ianbreyer at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 09:40:17 MDT 2008

Thanks for all the help on my carb rebuild. It turns out as many suspected to be a faulty (new) ignition rotor. The metal piece was poorly riveted to the plastic and was noticeably loose. The car is now back up and running again. Does anyone have a guess what I should expect for fuel economy? I always thought I wasn't getting as many miles per gallon as I should have in the past and am hoping that I will see some improvement. Perhaps I have a better chance of seeing Elvis. The car is more or less stock except for some competition spark plug wires. Thanks again.

  Ian

Ian Breyer
872 State Street, APT 2A
New Haven, CT 06511