[6pack] paranoid daily driver

lfm614 at aol.com lfm614 at aol.com
Tue May 13 15:26:51 MDT 2008

Joe,

Physics are definitely not on our side when we're up against large SUV behemoths and soccer moms on cell phones in a sound proof booth?BUT, like others have said you have to drive defensively.? Almost like having a bike in my book.

Mine is Pimento red so it stands out and I have a 138 DB air horn that?I don't hesitate to lay on (makes them wonder where the truck is coming from).? hallogen lights at night and loud (stcok) exhaust.?

Still sometimes I feel like I need those orange flags on a stick like the trikes have in FL retirement villages so they can see me up there but I love driving the LBC when the weather is great and I am in no hurry.

For day to day traffic combat, I drive something a little heavier and more fortified.? Best of both worlds I guess.

Lou
72 Pimento Red