[6pack] Brake Light Switch

John VanNorman jsvannorman at gmail.com
Tue May 13 06:56:31 MDT 2008

Hmm.  I just replaced the brake switch on my TR6 (ordered a nice one
for a BMW 2002 on line for about $7 or so).  When I removed the old
switch from my 6, it only had one nut.  So instead of the switch being
held in place between two adjusting nuts, it was held in place between
the one nut and the plastic body of the switch.  Wonder if a DPO
removed the second nut.

John V.
--
www.vannorman.hobby-site.com