[6pack] Brake Light Switch

Foster, Stan stan.foster at hp.com
Mon May 12 16:51:10 MDT 2008

Bob, Re the switch, below is one recent thread. I tried to buy one of these SL
310's the other day at my local NAPA store in Nashua, NH. They wanted over $20
which I might have agreed to had they not also told me that I would have to
pay the UPS charges to have it shipped to the store. I decided to go for the
$6 cheap plastic switch from Moss and try not to use the brakes as much in
future :-).

Stan