[6pack] DPDT on-off-on rocker switch for electric fan conversion

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon May 12 13:01:09 MDT 2008

Stan,
I did the DPDT fan switch but used a toggle that's mounted under the dash
with two other switches (http://tinyurl.com/4vvs28).  Seeing as it's left in
the auto mode 99.9% of the time, you really don't need to see it. That's
assuming that the cooling system is doing it job 99.9% of the time ;-)I also
wired it so that the dash EGR light comes on when the fan is turning.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD