[6pack] Fire Extinguishers

oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 8 08:32:06 MDT 2008

it vacuums out pretty easily, and what little residue is left washes out very easily.  i used one in the engine compartment of my car and one in the oven when my wife made flamed turkey for thanksgiving <grin>

  someone laughed at me for having a fire extinguisher in my car.  its not a laughing matter.

  and i hope no one else on the list ever has call to use one.

im sloane <im_sloane at hotmail.com> wrote:
  I do appreciate the 'heads up' on what a mess I may have to clean up if I ever
have to use the cheep extinguisher, but I think that the 'FIRE' may be worse
for the car than anything, so I'll stick with this one and pray I never have
to use it, at least not on 'my' car. I can see myself thinking as I drive by,
'damn, I'd love to stop and help that guy, but this thing cost $150."

Sloane :)69-Six>I suppose the question is, how much do I want to spend to NOT
have to later >clean up a dry chemical mess that's been sprayed onto a hot
engine?> I've heard it doesn't just wash off...> > Dave>