[6pack] Fire Extinguishers

Sally or Dick Taylor tr6taylor at webtv.net
Wed May 7 13:06:36 MDT 2008

Somewhere along the line Halon got a bad rap. Before all of this
happened I got six of the smallest ones and placed them around home and
cars.(It fits nicely inside the glove box)

I used one of these as a test after it was about15 years old. It still
worked well. (About two years ago)

...And they're painted Red with Black lettering!!

Dick

 From: forzion at maine.rr.com(<forzion at maine.rr.com>

Fire Extinguishers
Bill;
No question halon fire extinguishers are the best.... but the HalGuard
HG250C costs $157.95 at Summit Racing! So that's a bit different than
just "spending a little more." How about 10x more? Of course, I could
simply bite the bullet, hope I never need it, and chalk it up to
relatively 'cheap' insurance.....
Thanks,
Dave