[6pack] Slow wipers

Ed Bratt bratt at sasktel.net
Tue May 6 16:19:03 MDT 2008

Robert:

I have had many Lucas equipped cars over too many decades, and have found
that they amazingly reliable, and far superior to the Japanese Toyota
electrics, and I am, after years of observation of ill-conceived
modifications, and other tampering, with Lucas' simple but trustworthy
electrics,  convinced that only the hamhanded or ill equipped have
difficulty with Lucas electrics.   Hopefully you are not one of those.

Do not ever trade your Triumph for a Toyota, or Toyota built Lexus.  Just
for the heck of it, Google (or better yet if your privacy matters to you);
http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/scraper.htm  Scroogle "Lexus dash lights",
and see how many businesses Toyota has created by continuing to sell failure
prone electrical gagets instead of reliable electrics like Lucas.

Ed Bratt
Regina, Saskatchewan
1976 TR6