[6pack] Wit's end!

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon May 5 09:04:28 MDT 2008

Kevin,
Have you taken it apart at the steering wheel and checked where the contact
is made at the horn ring? I have an aftermarket steering wheel from Grant
and had a similar problem where the horn went off when I made a turn. This
was my fix http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/HornRepair.htm

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection