[6pack] trailing arm studs

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon May 5 08:32:49 MDT 2008

Phil,
They're 5/16-24. I didn't use Heli-coil due to the need for their special
drill. I went to McMaster Carr and got Keen-Serts, though McMaster doesn't
use their trade name. Do a search on "key locking threaded inserts" and
you'll get to them. No special drill needed, simple to install and they
really lock in place. You can see the TA stud that I did here:
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/ForumImages/InsertScrewing.jpg

http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/ForumImages/InsertIn.jpg

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U