[6pack] Miata Seat Bracket Kit in Design Phase

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Sun May 4 12:37:08 MDT 2008

75teer6 at gmail.com writes:

> Has anyone fabricated brackets that mount the Miata Seats on the TR6
> Seat Runners, and have measured drawings to share?
>
> Henri
> 1975 TR5
Henri,   The design is progressing and expected to be finished next weekend,
by Jack Drews (Uncle Jack)  Then my son and I are going to look at the design
for best manufacturing processes.  I think Jack will release a Bracket KIT
order based on the level of interest. These will be done on production equipment
and likely be ready to ship within 6-8 Weeks.

If there is anyone else contemplating a conversion to Miata Seats, let us
know. What about in the the Ranks of TR4s and more?

Thanks...Uncle Jack & Joe  (Team Deere-Retired)
     </HTML>