[6pack] [TR] Blank Window Sticker

Gene Holtzclaw motrv8d at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 19:13:05 MDT 2008

Had to jump in here. I have always been, always will be a TR6 nut. Have owned
15 to date, and currently have 2. However, I have to say, after having 5 MGBs,
by a pretty large margin, the 72 MGB that I did the Olds 215 V8 conversion to
was more fun than any TR6 I've ever had. Sold it when I bought my first XJS
convertible for the garage space. Wish I hadn't. > Date: Fri, 2 May 2008
16:50:07 -0700> From: rclark at robertsonclark.com> To: sumton at sbcglobal.net;
6pack at autox.team.net; triumphs at autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [6pack] [TR] Blank
Window Sticker> > <those of us that cross over do it very quietly>> > Don't
even think of telling either camp that you own a TR6 and a wedge.> > Bob
Clark> '69 TR6 (former owner of a TR7 and married to a former MGB owner)>