[6pack] L.E.D. Replacement 1157 bulbs

forzion at maine.rr.com forzion at maine.rr.com
Fri May 2 11:34:27 MDT 2008

Thanks. These, of course, are wedge-based lamps, requiring replacement of the
connectors/sockets as well, to accommodate them.

Also, an electronic flasher is required, it says (in lieu of our thermal
flashers)  and there are many types available.

http://www.tricoproducts.com/index.cfm?location_id=129

Dave

(http://heavy-dutylighting.com/product_detail.php?uuid=a2E8EB9E0E)
> _Standard  Base / Two Contact Bulb - Amber - #HD1157YSD_
> (http://heavy-dutylighting.com/product_detail.php?uuid=aFB26DAAD0)
_Standard  Base / Two Contact Bulb -
> Red - #HD1157RSD_
> (http://heavy-dutylighting.com/product_detail.php?uuid=aA0F950DB4)   _Wedge
Base / Single Contact Bulb - Amber - #HD3156YSD_
> (http://heavy-dutylighting.com/product_detail.php?uuid=a27B28BAD5)   _Wedge
Base / Single
> Contact Bulb - White - #HD3156WSD_
> (http://heavy-dutylighting.com/product_detail.php?uuid=aAADE9C099)   _Wedge
Base / Two Contact Bulb - Amber -
(http://heavy-dutylighting.com/product_detail.php?uuid=a308B41EC7)   _Wedge
>  Base / Two Contact Bulb - Red - #HD3157RSD_
> (http://heavy-dutylighting.com/product_detail.php?uuid=aB25D287E1)   _Wedge
Base / Two Contact Bulb - White -
> #HD3157WSD_
> (http://heavy-dutylighting.com/product_detail.php?uuid=aF117A5579)
Technical  Specifications:  LED's - 13 Super Duty  Square Diodes
> Width - 0.93"
> Height - 2.0"
> Voltage Range -  7.5 - 14VDC  Additional  Features:  For aftermarket use.
May