[6pack] TR6 Valuation

Robert Lang lang at isis.mit.edu
Thu May 1 09:01:13 MDT 2008

On Thu, 1 May 2008, Stuart Thompson wrote:

> Fellow Listers:
>
> The VTR buyers guide shows average value range of a TR6 in North America is
> between a low of $700.00 to a high of $12,000.00. This was accurate as of
> 1995. What about today in 2008?  Anybody have an updated valuation of the TR6
> automobile? I rarely ever see another one on the road anymore.

To be fair, I'd say those prices are about double now with a stunning car
getting into the $20k and above range _if you can find the right buyer_.
But there are still plenty of drivers out there (condition 2 or 3) that
can be had in the 8k to 10k range.

Parts cars costs are higher too, maybe in the $1k range. Depends on what
parts are there.

> Stuart Thompson

regards,
rml