[6pack] [6-pack] List problems

Navarrette, Vance vance.navarrette at intel.com
Thu Mar 20 10:25:48 MST 2008

	Bob:

	Do you have an "out of office" tool running on your mail reader?
The mailing list will get a bounce back from your mailer if this is the
case, and the mailing list will complain.
	You know what I am talking about - the little robot that says
"Thanks for sending a message to Bob. He can't read his email right now,
so I am sending you a little reminder that it may be a while before he
responds".

	Vance