[6pack] James Serignese/UHMC is out of the office.

Robert Liam Gannon trsix74 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 17 15:05:53 MST 2008

** I will be out of the office starting  03/17/2008 and will not return
until
03/24/2008.

** I will be out of the office starting  03/16/2008 and will not return
until 03/20/2008.

You may leave me a voice-mail at 800-284-3382 ext 5324 and I'll respond
when I'm able.   I'll be checking email and voicemail during this time.
Orders may be sent to:  MCMCUSTOMERSERVICE at USA.DUPONT.COM or you can contact
customer service at
800-284-3382 extension 5775 option #1.
Regards, Robert

Excuse me but what part of this is TR6 related? Who cares if your away from
the office.

Knowing the Dupont Companies reputation, are you sure you should be using
the company e-mail for private use?

Robert Gannon