[6pack] FW: Worn pressure plate as the cause of clutch judder ?

Navarrette, Vance vance.navarrette at intel.com
Thu Mar 6 10:06:21 MST 2008

 	Stan:

	Did you check to see if any of the springs in the clutch disk
are broken/damaged? This could also be a source of shudder.
	Some other suspects: Motor mounts & tranny mounts.

	As long as you are in there, might as well inspect/replace as
needed. They are all cheap, so if you are the least bit suspicious -
toss the old ones.

	Vance