[6pack] GPS - Non Triumph General Question

lfm614 at aol.com lfm614 at aol.com
Sat Mar 1 18:52:29 MST 2008

I've seen a 12 volt cigarette lighter socket installed in the bottom of the ashtray for this purpose.   When its not in use you can close the ashtray top and it dissapears.  The ashtray comes out so it easy to drill our and install.  I would though get the rubber plug for it to keep coins or trash from falling into it if someone mistakenly uses the ashtray.

Lou