[6pack] Grey Interior

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 1 06:42:55 MST 2008

Derek

Thank you so much for clarifying the work you did to come to the conclusion that so few TR's were
built in emerald and Grey. Having used the microfiche at Gaydon myself on many occasions when I
worked there, I can readily appreciate the tedium and eyestrain you must have experienced to
validate the data you gathered. For this work, someone ought to present you with a gold-plated
crankshaft mounted on a fine piece of polished mahogany. I (happily) stand entirely corrected and
apologise most profusely if it appeared I was seriously doubting Sam Clark's claims. Frankly, I'm
amazed so few TR's were built in that colour combo as I think it is a delightful match in its own
right.

Cheers, John Macartney