[6pack] still befuddled

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Jun 27 19:00:05 MDT 2008

Kevin,
There's a good picture of the ground strap that goes between the upper and
lower column here (http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/SteeringColumn.htm). It
shows in the 2nd set of pictures and in the last set. I didn't even realize
there was one there until I took the column apart to replace the bushings.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD