[6pack] REmoving Body Panels

Ken Davis ken at azkiwis.com
Fri Jun 27 10:24:53 MDT 2008

My on-again, off-again, but mostly off  efforts to do some rust work on the
73  6 might just be on again over the next couple of months.

My driver's side rocker panel is rusted out - stored outside in the san
Francisco Rain for too long - and needs replacing.

I've never done (well once, 45 years ago) body work, but I'd like to try.
It looks like a 'moderate' job, but living in the desert, miles from assists
etc, I'm hesitant to tackle it  with out fully understanding what I'm doing.
My TR6 manual glosses over removing body panels.

Is there a site that has a 1-2-3 -type write-up on how to remove and replace
LF LR panels and put in a new rocker panel?

Thanks a bunch

Ken

Maricopa,  Sonoran Desert, Arizona

http://weather.azkiwis.net