[6pack] "A" OD elect question

Foster, Stan stan.foster at hp.com
Fri Jun 27 10:09:21 MDT 2008

Kevin, hopefully someone with an A type will chime up shortly with the actual
info but from looking at the circuit diagram for the early cars you could tie
the white wire to the fuse box green circuit so that the relay is energized
only when the ignition is on and perhaps tie the brown wire (which is the
switched  power to the solenoid) to the purple circuit. I assume that the
relay is just there to protect the OD switch and not because there is so much
current that it needs a dedicated feed from the battery so in theory the brown
wire could be attached to any fused power source and I would elect for the
least loaded circuit.

Stan