[6pack] Cams and rockers, part 4

Sally or Dick Taylor tr6taylor at webtv.net
Fri Jun 20 18:52:09 MDT 2008

That's good to know, Bob. But just to be sure nothing was forgotten since this cam was installed (about five years ago), I went out to look at the data sheet provided by the Isky Cam Co. No where on this sheet did it ask or provide further instructions as to the rockers used. TR6? Check. Z-19 cam? Check. It gave the info as to what crank degree the follower was to move, and of course the lash for valve settings.

Apparantly the lash doesn't change much on my engine, whether hot or cold. There's no discernable difference in the (slight) lope at either extreme. Then again, I have the stock ratio, so....Ted?

Dick