[6pack] GP2 cam idle characteristics

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Fri Jun 20 05:20:16 MDT 2008

Bob/Dick,
Can you explain this a little more.  I understand the concept of what  you
are saying but am weak on the details.
For example:  If you are using a higher ratio rocker then you want to  open
(?) your lash more because (?) the rocker travel increases and increases  the
event in which the valve remains open (?).  That, in my mind would  increase
(?) the shock more as the valve assembly from the lifter to the valve  stem
would have more free travel before the impact of compressing the valve  spring (?).
I have inserted question marks so that this will not be misconstrued as
statements, rather, questions, which they are.
Am I even in the ball park here?

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO