[6pack] ARE Triple ZS heat shield... review and rant!

Shawn J. Loseke sloseke at holly.colostate.edu
Thu Jun 19 10:15:39 MDT 2008

David, good idea for others. The clearance is tight enough with the "Ram Air"
box that I have to use the bolts through the box and then offer it all up to
the carburettors. I've thought through ideas such as yours but it just won't
work in my case.

The rant was more me wanting to whine to understanding ears than any form of
complaint. :) It's actually not that bad, unless you have to do it three times
in two hours. Trying to keep all the gaskets lined up (even after gluing them
in place) is also part of the fun.

Shawn