[6pack] Compression boost

Navarrette, Vance vance.navarrette at intel.com
Thu Jun 19 09:44:49 MDT 2008

	Alan, Stan:

	I am coming to this discussion very late, but a data point is
that I run 9.6:1 CR, with a 270 degree cam on regular (87 octane R+M/2),
never the slightest hint of pinging.
	I run the factory timing of 10BTDC static, 4ATDC dynamic with a
stock dizzy, 13 degrees of mechanical advance at the dizzy.
	I have the later head with the smaller exhaust valve and I run
Zenith carbs with B1AR needles. The plugs are a nice grey brown color.
In short, no issues. YMMV.

	Vance

      Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom